On January 16th 2016, almost 4000 FPT Software’s employees in Hanoi joined the company on its sum-up event to celebrate the end of 2015 and kick-off 2016 business year.
Taking the form of a play named “The Coracle Fleet”, FPT Software’s leaders who participated as actors, took audience at the event through all important milestones that the company has gone through in 2015:
- Achieved a remarkable revenue growth of 34% and 9000 employees at the end of the year.
- Opened 2 more developments centers in Yangon-Myanmar and Cebu-Philippines
- Became one of the earliest AWS Audited Managed Service Partner
- Ranked in top 100 global outsourcing companies for the second consecutive year
- Strongly implemented the 10K BrSE (10.000 Bridge Engineers) program for Japanese market.
The events also featured various performances of different groups and departments within the company. This was a chance for them to get together and showed their skills and talents apart from work.
Speaking about the event, Mr. Hoang Nam Tien said: “The number of nearly 4000 people participating this year’s event in Hanoi says it all. I hope FPT Software people would be more and more enthusiastic and passionate to overcome challenges together and conquer the goal of $1 billion in 2020”.