Case Study: PC Communication Data Sharing System
One of Japanese largest telecommunication companies.
PCC is a communication system for internal user of a Japanese corporation. This product supports TV conference, send file, whiteboard, sharing presentation, sharing web, sharing application (like as Remote Desktop). PCC main System has several functionalities. Main functions are:
- IP Voice Phone & IP Video Phone
- P2P Text Chat
- Multi Point Meeting (Max 20points)
- With Video & Voice Meeting
- Text Chat
- Document Sharing
FPT team was selected to develop additional features and maintenance of PC Communication System. Among, PC Communication Data sharing (PCC-DS) and PC Communication document sharing modules were outsourced to FPT for development and maintenance. These modules functions as P2P file transfer, share file, web, and application…which help transferring/sharing between P2P or multipoint of PC or mobile phones
- Client: Windows XP Professional·Home Edition SP1,.NET Framework 1.1 SP1, Microsoft DirectX 9.0b
- Server : SunFireV240 – Solaris, Sun One Application Server, Java VM
Hardware: Intel PC
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, Ws2_32.lib(Platform SDK 2003 February), Iphlpapi.lib(Platform SDK 2003 February), Purify , Log4J
- SIP/SDP Protocol
- RTP/RCTP Protocol
- Windows UPnP Lib
- Network programming using Winsock controls.
- GUI & document view architecture with MFC.
- Managed and unmanaged code interoperability.